Do you or someone you know need tools to justify your department’s clinical research or clinical trials performance? METRICS WEBINAR SERIES by N2
Do you or someone you know need tools to justify your department’s clinical research or clinical trials performance? The N2 Metrics Webinar Series is here to help you. Using your own department or project, please join us for a three-part webinar series and bonus, in person meeting with the instructor (if you are in Toronto on February 5th).
Webinar #1: Foundation of Performance Metrics (Monday, Nov 2nd 2015 12:00-1:00pm EST)
- The Case for Effective Performance Metrics
- What’s an Effective Metric?
- Using Effective Metrics Effectively
- The MCC Metrics Definition Outline
Webinar #2: Process Maps and the Metrics Development Process (Thursday, Dec 3rd 2015 12:00-1:00pm EST)
- Mapping The Process Being Measured
- The MCC Metrics Development Process
- Metrics that Align with Organizational Levels.
Webinar #3: Metrics Visualization & Benchmarking Performance to Gain Valuable Insights (Monday, January 18th, 2016 12:00-1:00pm EST)
- The Case for Effective Metrics Visualizations
- Chart Type Strengths
- The Use of Effective Formatting
- Dashboard Tips
NOTE: If you cannot attend on these dates, no problem, they will be recorded and you can watch at a later date.
Bonus Ask the Professor Session: Linda Sullivan, the instructor will be holding a workshop on February 5th, 2015 after the N2 annual meeting in Toronto to help you finalize your project or answer your questions.
- $100 + tax per organization for all 3 Webinars
- includes 1 certificate ( 1hr SoCRA or ACRP credit per webinar )
- $250 per person