Pediatric Cancer in a Post-genomic World (March 30-April 1, 2016)
To learn more about this conference, go to : Events Details at www.nyas.org.
Keynote Address Overview
- The Successes and Future Direction of Pediatric Cancer Research and Therapy.
Richard Gilbertson, MD, PhD, Cambridge Cancer Center, The University of Cambridge
- The Role of Epigenetic and Metabolic Mutations in Stem Cell Maintenance and Pediatric Cancers. Craig B. Thompson, MD, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- The Evolving Landscape of Pediatric Cancer Genomes
- Epigenetic and Chromatin Remodeling as Disease Drivers in Pediatric Cancer
- Germline Alterations and Cancer Susceptibility in Pediatric Patients
- Insights into Metabolic Reprogramming in Pediatric Cancer
- Clonal Selection and Stress Adaptation as Drivers of Metastasis in Pediatric Cancers
- Immunotherapeutic Approaches to Pediatric Malignancies
- New Paradigms in Modeling Pediatric Cancer
- Innovative Strategies to Implementing Precision Medicine-based Therapeutic Trials for Pediatric Cancer