STUDY SPOTLIGHT- Radiation Therapy With or Without Combination Chemotherapy or Pazopanib Hydrochloride Before Surgery in Treating Patients With Newly Diagnosed Non-Rhabdomyosarcoma Soft Tissue Sarcomas That Can Be Removed by Surgery (ARST-1321)
This randomized phase II/III trial studies how well pazopanib hydrochloride, combination chemotherapy, and radiation therapy work and compares it to radiation therapy alone or in combination with pazopanib hydrochloride or combination chemotherapy in treating patients with newly diagnosed non-rhabdomyosarcoma soft tissue sarcomas that can be removed by surgery.
- Official Title: Pazopanib Neoadjuvant Trial in Non-rhabdomyosarcoma Soft Tissue Sarcomas (PAZNTIS): A Phase II/III Randomized Trial of Preoperative Chemoradiation or Preoperative Radiation Plus or Minus Pazopanib (NSC# 737754)
- NOL Date: Canadian NOL 31-Oct-2014
- Cooperative Group: Canadian Cancer Trials Group (CCTG)
- NCT02180867, COG Protocol ARST-1321
- For more information see, https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02180867