STUDY SPOTLIGHT: Azacitidine and Combination Chemotherapy in Treating Infants With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and KMT2A Gene Rearrangement (COG AALL15P1)
This pilot trial studies the side effects of azacitidine and combination chemotherapy in infants with acute lymphoblastic leukemia and KMT2A gene rearrangement.
- Official Title: A Groupwide Pilot Study to Test the Tolerability and Biologic Activity of the Addition of Azacitidine (NSC# 102816) to Chemotherapy in Infants With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) and KMT2A (MLL) Gene Rearrangement
- NOL Date: Canadian NOL 05-May-2017
- Cooperative Group: Children’s Oncology Group
- NCT02828358, COG Protocol AALL15P1
- For more information see: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02828358