NEW⇒C17 Operating and Ewing Sarcoma Grant Competition. Registration due 08-Sep-17. Grants due 29-Sep-17. All areas of research welcome. Spread the word!!
C17 is pleased to announce a SUPPLEMENTAL GRANT COMPETITION for both the C17 Research Network Operating Grant Competition (Round 20) and the Ewing Sarcoma Grant Competition (Round 5). This competition does not replace the regular fall competition. It is an additional funding opportunity.
- C17 Operating Grant Competition: Round 20 Call for Applications (released 20-Jun-17) – download here
- C17 Ewing Sarcoma Competition: Round 5 Call for Applications (released 20-Jun-17) – download here
- Short Letters of Registration are due September 8, 2017 – download form here
- All who submit a registration are welcome to submit a full grant application
- Grants are due September 29, 2017 – download form here
- Updated C17 Application Instructions and Award Guide (20-Jun-17) – download here
- Expected notification of grant results – November 2017
The C17 operating grant competition is focused on multicenter, multidisciplinary pediatric oncology/hematology research. The Ewing Sarcoma Competition is focused on research with a direct application into the causes, treatment, cure and quality of life for young people with Ewing Sarcoma.
Forms and documents can be found attached as linked above, and can be downloaded from www.c17.ca/council-and-administrators/research/ under Committees> Research Network.
If you have any questions, please contact the C17 Research Network Coordinator, Leah C. Young, Ph.D. leah.young2 (at) ahs.ca