C17 Research Network and 100% Fund Grant Competition — call for LOI [due 14-Dec-2018]
C17 is pleased to announce the call for LOI for the The 100% Fund C17 Grant Competition and Round 22 of the C17 Research Network Operating Grant Competition.
The C17 Operating Grant Competition is focused on multicenter, multidisciplinary pediatric oncology and hematology research.
The purpose of The 100% Fund Grant Competition is to target directly pediatric cancers that are rare and hard to treat—cancers that have not responded to available therapies. Applications addressing the hard-to-treat cancer types below will be considered for the fall 2018 100% Fund Grant Competition.
- Infant Leukemia—funding partners Phoebe Rose Rocks, Melia’s Memory, Coast-to-Coast Against Cancer
- Rhabdomyosarcoma—funding partners Fight Like Mason, Team Naomi, and Team Finn, Coast-to-Coast Against Cancer
Please see the calls for LOI, LOI forms and C17 Award Guide documents, linked below.
The submission deadline for C17 LOIs is December 14, 2018 at 4 PM MST.
- C17 Operating Grant Competition: Round 22 Call for Letters of Intent
- C17 The 100% Fund: Round 2 Call for Letters of Intent
- C17 Letter of Intent Form (LOI) and Grant Application Form (Due 14-Dec-2018 MT)
- C17 Application Instructions and Award Guide (ver 13-Nov-2018)
The application form and guidance document also can be downloaded from the C17 website (www.c17.ca) under Committees> Research Network.