This report is available for download at: www.systemperformance.ca/reports/
The Canadian Partnership Against Cancer is pleased to share Adolescents and Young Adults with Cancer: A System Performance Report. This is the first time national data on the entire continuum of cancer control in adolescents and young adults have been reported.
Building on existing knowledge about cancer in this unique population, key findings include:
- physical, emotional and practical needs during and after cancer treatment
- challenges in oncofertility and resource availability to address fertility issues
- gaps in current research funding and availability of clinical trials
- more data required to better understand the needs of this group
We would like to acknowledge the Canadian Task Force on Adolescents and Young Adults with Cancer for their important contributions to this report.
JUST RELEASED: CCRA Investment in Research on Childhood and Adolescent Cancers (PDF report and PowerPoint slide deck)
Both the full report and the slide deck of report highlights/graphs can be downloaded from the following link:
Do you or someone you know need tools to justify your department’s clinical research or clinical trials performance? METRICS WEBINAR SERIES by N2
Do you or someone you know need tools to justify your department’s clinical research or clinical trials performance? The N2 Metrics Webinar Series is here to help you. Using your own department or project, please join us for a three-part webinar series and bonus, in person meeting with the instructor (if you are in Toronto on February 5th).
Webinar #1: Foundation of Performance Metrics (Monday, Nov 2nd 2015 12:00-1:00pm EST)
- The Case for Effective Performance Metrics
- What’s an Effective Metric?
- Using Effective Metrics Effectively
- The MCC Metrics Definition Outline
Webinar #2: Process Maps and the Metrics Development Process (Thursday, Dec 3rd 2015 12:00-1:00pm EST)
- Mapping The Process Being Measured
- The MCC Metrics Development Process
- Metrics that Align with Organizational Levels.
Webinar #3: Metrics Visualization & Benchmarking Performance to Gain Valuable Insights (Monday, January 18th, 2016 12:00-1:00pm EST)
- The Case for Effective Metrics Visualizations
- Chart Type Strengths
- The Use of Effective Formatting
- Dashboard Tips
NOTE: If you cannot attend on these dates, no problem, they will be recorded and you can watch at a later date.
Bonus Ask the Professor Session: Linda Sullivan, the instructor will be holding a workshop on February 5th, 2015 after the N2 annual meeting in Toronto to help you finalize your project or answer your questions.
- $100 + tax per organization for all 3 Webinars
- includes 1 certificate ( 1hr SoCRA or ACRP credit per webinar )
- $250 per person